Hey all! Just wanted to remind you that we’ll be having our Three Speed Pub Crawl this Sunday, October 23! We shall meet at Kenilworth Park on SE Holgate Blvd at 32nd Ave at 4 pm. We’ll leave at 4:30, so there will be plenty of time to ogle three speeds!
Some things to note:
- Yes, please ride a bike with a internal hub of three, four, or five gears. Nothing more, nothing less. Bromptons with a three speed are OK if you don’t use the derailleur. (I’ll be watching you!)
- We shall hit up AT LEAST three pubs this year, yes! I know, last year we only got to two, but we had fun, didn’t we?
- Make it easier on everyone and bring cash, preferably small bills.
- Also bring a lock, lights, and some type of rain gear.
- Ride route is as always a mystery but we’ll end near transit (but not necessarily near Kenilworth Park)
- And there should be trivia! And prizes!
See you Sunday!