Hello friends! Yeah, this is long overdue, as the Challenge itself ended two weeks ago. What can I say, it's been an interesting couple weeks. Now is time for me to get back on top of all this. Did you participate in the Three Speed October challenge? Please get in touch. Summarize your rides thusly:… Continue reading Three Speed October: Did you participate? It’s time to check in.
Hello all! Unfortunately no "wrap up" for this week. There will be a big wrap up next week (and a smaller one towards the middle of the month for all the straggler submissions.) But now it's time to share what the "prize package" is! Each person who proves that they completed the challenge will receive:… Continue reading Closing in on the end of Three Speed October. And yes, the PRIZES!
Hello all! I just wrapped up a third week of my Three Speed October challenge! Hooray! I could go for a “bonus” week this week, but don’t know if I’ll be riding my three speed. (Sorry, Tim!)
Here’s how it played out:
- Sunday Oct 23: Though I rode to work, I’m only going to count the Three Speed Pub Crawl as the official ride. So that was five miles.
- Monday Oct 24: Commute round trip, about 12 miles.
- Wednesday Oct 26: A quick late-day ride to the pub (Lucky Lab N), Goodwill, and Green Zebra. 6.5 miles. This completes the challenge!
- (bonus) Thursday Oct 27: Work commute: About six miles. (Crashed in SE that night.)
- (bouns) Friday Oct 28: Work commute, after work errands. About eight miles total.