Okay! I know that some of you have been waiting with baited breath (Bicycle Kitty!) so here is the full scoop on this year’s Three Speed Adventure April. I’m going to post the pertinent details that differ from last year’s challenge:
- The Three Speed Adventure April challenge will occur during the full calendar month of April, which in 2018 is Sunday April 1st through Monday April 30th. So your ride(s) can happen anytime in April. (If you are doing a bike overnight, I will be so gracious to allow you to start one on Saturday March 31st, or end one on Tuesday May 1st. HOWEVER, any other challenges MUST happen within the month of April. So, if you do a bike overnight that overflows into the adjoining months AND want to add other stuff like Coffee Outside or the Climbing Challenge, they HAVE to be within April.)
- The deadline for reporting your Three Speed Adventure April 2018 is Friday May 18, 2018. All Google Forms must be completed by then, and all mail-in entries must be postmarked by this date.
- And this year, we are featuring a registration form (see below). Please please please fill out this form! If you have problems or don’t want to, get in touch.
- When you register via the form sent below, you will get the other forms to fill out. There will be a form for each challenge. You WILL need to register via the form below to get the other forms! The earliest these forms will be sent is Monday, April 2nd. There will be only one form to fill out for each sub-challenge. As I said before, this challenge isn’t about quantity. So if you decide to do five Coffee Outsides via three speed in April, great! But fill out only one of the Coffee Outside forms.
- And yes, the Three Speed Ride is coming soon! The date will be Sunday April 22nd. (Yes, this is one week earlier than initially planned.) Details forthcoming, hopefully sorted by early next week.
To find the full scoop on rules, go here.
You got questions? Fire away!