Hey folks! A bunch of you have already pre-ordered the new membership kit, thank you very much. I appreciate your support!
I have some good news: The sample of the patch has been made by Falls Creek Outfitters. It looks great! See it above. So if you were hesitant about ordering because you were unsure how the finished product was going to look, fear no more!
And there have been a few questions from people who are already members about the new kit. So, to clear it up:
- If you are already a member, you will still retain your member number, you will not be a “new member” per se.
- At some point (most likely January), existing members will be able to purchase individual stickers, buttons, and patches a la carte. However, the “best” deal for current and new members alike is to get in on the pre-sale. The prices will be better, and you’ll get the extras plus a year of Postcard Club.
And in case you need a refresher:
- The patch!
- Two 1 inch buttons of the design
- Three 1 1/2 inch stickers of the design
- One year of Postcard Club. You’ll get about four unique event postcards sent to you!
- A subscription to the Society of Three Speeds email list, where you will be notified of upcoming SoTS events and other items of interest.
- Some other special goodness!
- And of course, your membership card with your membership number!
So want in on the action? Act now, because I’m offering two special pre-order sales!
- Get the SoTS membership pack for $15 plus shipping and fees! (The membership price will go up to $20 after pre-order sale.)
- Get the SoTS patch for $5 plus shipping and fees! (You must be a member to get the patch individually. Patch price will go up to $7 after pre-order sale.)
The pre-order sale for both ends at 11:59 PM Pacific Time on Friday December 7th. Orders will be shipped by January.
Questions? Please get in touch.
Go here to order.