Hello, friend of Three Speeds! This is the final week of the pre-order sale for the Society of Three Speeds membership kits! Until 11:59 PM Pacific Time on Friday December 7, the price of these kits is just $15 plus fees and shipping. After this date, the price goes up to $20. Act now to secure the good price!
The new SoTS Membership pack will feature:
- The patch!
- Two 1 inch buttons of the design
- Three 1 1/2 inch stickers of the design
- One year of Postcard Club. You’ll get about four unique event postcards sent to you!
- A subscription to the Society of Three Speeds email list, where you will be notified of upcoming SoTS events and other items of interest.
- Some other special goodness!
- And of course, your membership card with your membership number!
Speaking of stickers, I just got a batch of them from the printer! These round 1 1/2″ diameter stickers feature the new SoTS logo and are printed on weather resistant vinyl, so you can stick ’em with pride on your three speed!
While I have you on the phone, I just wanted to clear up some misconceptions about the organization:
- Membership to the Society of Three Speeds is available to everyone, anywhere in the world. You do not have to live in the Portland area. While you won’t be able to go on the rides I put on in and around the Portland area, you will still be part of a larger global organization of three speed enthusiasts. We have members from all over the world!
- Speaking of rides, yes, please do a Three Speed Ride in (insert your town here.) I can’t be everywhere, and while the idea of having a ride in Kansas City or Winnipeg is appealing, I’m not going to be the one to make it happen. But maybe you can? Let me know what you’re planning, and I can try to help.
- You don’t need to own a three speed…yet. You do not have to currently own a three speed bicycle when you join the club. But you should definitely be into the idea of them, and pursue getting one in the next year or two.
Do you have questions? Let me know!