Hello, friends of Three Speeds! Today, Friday October 18th, is technically the LAST DAY you can START this challenge and complete it in time. So, are you on the fence? Now is the time to decide.
I’ve gone over how “the calendar” works in exhaustive (hopefully) detail in this post here. Please check it outHere if you have any questions.
But wait! Maybe you read this post on Saturday October 19th, or show up on my Seattle Three Speed Ride, and still want to do this! Guess what? You still have a chance if you do this:
- Start the challenge TODAY, Saturday October 19 and do a ride TODAY.
- Do a ride on Sunday October 20th.
- Both those rides count toward week one, which would start on Monday, October 14th. This means you only filled in two rides in the first week. This is okay, but keep on reading…
- Complete week two and three successfully, meaning all three rides for each week.
- Commit to riding a Make Up Ride for the first week during the Make Up Weekend of November 1-3. (You can also do regular rides towards Week Three on other days that weekend.)
So lovers of Three Speeds: You still have time.
Right now, I am in Seattle enjoying the damp weather and getting ready for tomorrow’s ride. Hope you can join me!