Alright, it’s time to close out Three Speed Adventure April 2020 in a good way! The theme for the week? There’s no theme!
Yes, the fifth and final week of Three Speed Adventure April 2020 is The Open Week. This means you can do anything, so long as a three speed bicycle is in the shot! So you can do any of the following:
- Post a photo that would have worked during any of the previous four weeks of themes. Have a self portrait with bike you didn’t get done in time? Post it! Carried a bag of mulch from the garden supply store? Let’s see it! Etc, etc
- It can also be a photo that has nothing to do with the previous week’s prompts.
- Or, Make your own theme! Just make sure that you let us know what the theme is. Who knows, if I do this type of challenge again, maybe I’ll use the theme you created!
A few other things that are different about the final week:
- This’ll be an Eight Day Week. You can post anytime from Sunday April 26 through Sunday May 3rd, all times local.
- You can post every day! So you can get in a maximum of eight shots this week. The “one a day” rule still applies.
All other rules still apply:
- This can happen anywhere on earth.
- This is open to anyone who owns a bike with an internally geared hub of three, four, or five speeds. No more/less gears, no derailleurs, with the exception of Bromptons and chain tensioners. It doesn’t matter how old the bike is, or what country the bike came from.
- The photos can be fresh, or they can be from your archives.
- You can post one photo a day, with the maximum of
- The week runs Sunday at 12:01 AM to
Saturdaythe following Sunday at 11:59 PM, your local time. I don’t care that it’s “Sunday in Uzbekistan”, it has to be Sunday where you currently are.
- You can post photos to your blog, Instagram, flickr, or tumblr. (No twitter or facebook, sorry.)
- Please tag your pic #threespeedadvapr2020
- Please write a good description!
- Make sure you mention the make and model of your bike (i.e. Raleigh Superbe), and year if you know.
- Let me know when you post. You can tag me in the post or email/DM me.
- Want to mail it in via post? Sure. You will need to include a photo, though. Email/DM me for more info.
- I will do my best to share as many posts as possible!
Thanks everyone for participating!