Hello all! If you have participated in this year’s Three Speed October 2021 Challenge, today is the day that your Official Reporting Journal needs to head on its way to me. So finalize your journal, and send it in!
• For participants inside the US: Physical journal must be mailed in and postmarked by this date. Note that I said “postmarked” as it doesn’t need to be in my hands by November 15th. Address is in the journal. Adding tracking is strongly encouraged. Sending via Certified or Registered Mail is strongly DIScouraged.
• Participants outside the US: Electronic copies of the journal must be emailed to me by today, November 15.
A few important items to note:
- Running behind? Please get in touch, I can extend the deadline a little bit if need be.
- You are more than welcome to send me an email letting me know the journal is in the post.
- I’ve been out of town for two weeks and have not gotten to the Post Office yet. I’m sure there will be many waiting for me. When I pick them up, I will email you to let you know that your journal has been received.
- I expect prize packs to be sent out in December (on the early side) or January. Patch making has taken a bit longer this last year due to COVID-induced strains in the supply chain. Thank you for your patience!