Okay friends! Here is the start of the brave new Three Speed Adventure April 2020 Challenge. Remember, this is not about “winning” or prizes, just simply a way to enjoy three speeds safely during this pandemic.
And the prompt for Week One, which is Sunday March 29 through Saturday April 4 (all times local to you) is:
You and your three speed
I’d like to see photos of you and your bike! This can done in the safety of your home and/or garage.
Here are the fine print details:
- This can happen anywhere on earth.
- This is open to anyone who owns a bike with an internally geared hub of three, four, or five speeds. No more/less gears, no derailleurs, with the exception of Bromptons and chain tensioners. It doesn’t matter how old the bike is, or what country the bike came from.
- The photos can be fresh, or they can be from your archives.
- You can post one photo a day, with the maximum of six per week.
- You can post photos to your blog, Instagram, flickr, or tumblr. (No twitter or facebook, sorry.)
- Please tag your pic #threespeedadvapr2020
- Please write a good description!
- Make sure you mention the make and model of your bike (i.e. Raleigh Superbe), and year if you know.
- Let me know when you post. You can tag me in the post or email/DM me.
- Want to mail it in via post? Sure. You will need to include a photo, though. Email/DM me for more info.
- I will do my best to share as many posts as possible!
Alright, let’s see your photos, friends!